HAPPY NEW YEAR

Welcome 2013 


Assalammualaikum readers , Alhamdulillah we all still alive until 2013..so what your wish for this year ? whatever you wish i hope it will become true if you wish is the best for you but If you wish unfulfilled dont lose you hope okeyy, you still can fulfilled in the future , Insyallah :) 

I hope we all keep a good memory in the past and will learn our mistake in the past. I hope in this year at 2013 will be the day that means for all of us and keep strong to face any challenges in future and becoming person who persevered. Insyallah..In 2012 i have a lot worst day and i hope in 2013 i will be mature enough to face the coming trials and become strong enough.


Azam tahun baru saya telah hancurr , i feel like i want to give up of everything i do, my planning , my wish in 2013 can not be true as i wish but i will not give up because i know Allah is better planning. I've made a mistake in the past and I know that if I fix my mistake Allah will give me something that i never imagined and Allah can help me as long as I try to fix my mistake. These word keep remain me "Selalu ada harapan bagi mereka yang berdoa,selalu ada jalan bagi mereka yang berusaha"  


Even though my wish cannot be completed this year, but i know my wish can be completed in the future but  it will be a little different and still can't make me happy becauseeeee.. hmmmm.. whateverlah. if my self happy or not . whats more important people around me happy :) 

Thanks to my friend to because always support me , advice me and always by my side. love you friend and thanks to Allah coz make me know you, and give me a good friend like you. Awak sentiasa ada dengan saya saat susah dan senang. Its great for me to have a friend like you. Alhamdulillah :) you make me smile again , strong enough to facing my worst day that i have in my day. I hope one day Allah can repay your kindness friend. Always loving you friend ♡ 


Sometimes when i think too much my head like want to burst and suddenly i read something cant make me calm , peace. these words can make me feel peace "Apabila anda terlalu banyak berfikir syaitan sangat suka mendekati untuk meracun dan mengelisahkan anda.Tiba saat itu,baca dan hayatilah Al Quran" i know Allah move my heart to read that words,Allah sending his help in such away . Allahuakhbar !


sometimes we need to cry to express our feelings when its so hard to say what we feel but it is not  weakness , crying is to release all feelings and bounced back to become stronger than before. i know i always feel sad when i think again what happen to me but my life is to short to sad . we must keep smile and throught that day with courage 

dunia ini adalah medan ujian untuk kita, kadangkala sepanjang perjalanan, kita pasti terjatuh dan tersesat ke jalan lain semasa menuju ke destinasi kita tapi itu tak bermakna kita tak boleh kembali bangkit dari terjatuh meskipun sakit ketika jatuh itu masih terasa dan kembali semula ke jalan yang betul meskipun takut itu masih terasa ketika kita tersesat dan menyesal kerana pergi ke jalan lain. Allah always be our side "Rahmat Allah sentiasa ada untuk kita" be stong , dont ever lose our hope and live our life with smile even our journey very difficult. Trust to Allah , Allah will give the best for us :)

**thanks to kak long & abang roy (abang ipar) juga coz sentiasa bagi semangat untuk adikmu yang mudah give up :')




Gambsahmnida/Terima Kasih Singgah Di Sini