ONE THING

''you make me smile''

I've tried playing it cool , but when im looking at you , i can't ever be brave , cause you make my heart race , shot me out of the sky , you're my kryptonite , you keep making me weak , yeah! you frozen me and can't breathe , something's gotta give now , cause i'm dying just to make you see , that i need you here with me  now , cause you've got that one thing ..

Get out of my head and fall into my arms instead , i dont know what is it but i need that one thing and you've got that one thing , now i'm climbing the walls but you don't notice at all , that im going out of my mind , all day and all night , something gotta give now cause im dying just to know your name and i need you here with me now ♥ 

"when i looking at you , i can't stop to keep smile"

Actually sekarang nie aku minat gila lagu "One Direction" nie , saja je aku post lirik lagu kat sini .. dah tak tahu nak merepek ape kat blog nie .. hehe.. Esok tinggal paper last untuk sem 4 nie , saja nak relaks kan otak dengan new entry kt blog nie .. tak ada ape nk share pun sebenarnye .. haha . btw terima kasih sebab menjenguk blog nie .. 

"mood study tak sampai lagi"

Dah pukul berapa nie ,buka buku pun tak lagi . mentang mentang lah esok paper lastt .. haha , malas giler nk buka buku .. maklum lah dah berapa hari berturut turut tak cukup tidur coz study untuk paper yang lain .. masa nie je la nk rest sikit , coz dapat rest sehari,okey lahh tak ada benda nk story pun. Jmpe di entry yang lain pulak.. As salam :)




Gambsahmnida/Terima Kasih Singgah Di Sini